Monday, August 27, 2012

Can I have MOST of your Daily Trash Please????

Do you ever think that people have just plainly given up on your sanity.??? 

First the Canning, then the dehydrating, then the Chickens, then the Hoarding of Food...... Then the asking your friends for their egg cartons, newpapers, old mason jars........  lmao....Yes the list grows...

So after doing our Jack-o-lantern Jars.....and then putting my Brown Sugar in a jar......I'm running on the LOW ....on extra jars.... I don't want to use my Canning Jars....cause well, They have a purpose... and I don't have many of those left.... Until that is I go to the Store and Use my Coupons that were in Sunday's Paper...??  PLEASE TELL ME YOU ALL SEE THE BALL/KERR Jar Coupons in the paper!!!!!!  They are going on Clearance this week or next..... because unfortunately the season is coming to a close......then you get a $1.00 off......HELLLLLLLL YAAA!!!  I'll take some of that...

Anyway....So I think I just need to make a piece of paper that looks like this.....






COULD ALL MY LOCAL FRIENDS BE SO KIND AS TO KEEP THESE ITEMS FOR ME TO COME PICK UP.....

NEWSPAPER COUPONS
MASON JARS
EGG CARTONS
SPAGHETTI, PICKLE JARS....OR ANY REUSABLE TYPE GLASS CONTAINER OR PLASTIC FOR THAT MATTER...LOL!!!  

I may as well tell them to just leave their trash out next to their mailbox every day and I'll be by to pick it up.......LMAO...
I really enjoy getting stuff for free....and the friends that I ask are more than willing to give me the stuff.....Sometimes , I just feel like if everyone I knew Knew what I was doing....they would probably have me committed.......LMAO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment