Monday, August 20, 2012

Spinning and Spinning and Spinning

Holy freaking Cow Balls!!!  Yes, I say that alot... My mind is spinning out of control tonight....  I'm weighing odds that making your own laundry detergent is a good idea and actually works.... My husband and I talked about it...and he pretty much told me that if it don't smell good he won't use it....Good thing he don't come home till Christmas  huh!!                       

         LOL!!    I guess it never hurts to try it....

So I've been thinking about that...and the 40 different things I need to get at the grocery tomorrow.... Oh and then my friend "T" made some Salsa today and canned it.... So, I am thinking...""SHOULD I MAKE SOME SALSA""  We as a family LOVE homemade Salsa.... My husband makes some really good Salsa....  I'm trying to decided whether I should do that or Peaches...  Asked my "MR" and he said if I gave him the option to eat Chips and Salsa or Peaches....He's pick Chips and Salsa every time...  I should probably make that....It would give me something to use my Pint Jars for...  I thought I was done with Tomatoes for the year... HA HA HA!!

I also am thinking about how I really need to get some Nesting boxes up off the ground for my hens...Right now the two hens that are laying eggs lay them in the little coop in the corner... but they all have been kicking the Straw OUT of the coop and it seems like the Minute I fix the Coop back up...they both get up in their coops and lay down to lay their eggs... but they mess them up....and take all the straw out...  sighhhh....    I really need to start planning for Fall and Winter for my Chickens.. Need to find really Cheap Wood.... Or Free Pallets.... Need to research that...

Oh and I'm running out of Storage Shelves for my food.....Don't want to put them in the garage.  Need to work on fixing that little problem too..and I am starting to Plan our Means out on a Weekly basis since School is in session.  Lots and Lots and Lots running through this brain of mine....  

No comments:

Post a Comment