Thursday, September 6, 2012

New PROJECT!!! Candy Cane Cookie Jars!!!! Oh Yeah..

I'll make this short and sweet.....  I was scrolling through facebook the other night when a friend posted a link to making Cowboy Cookies...and Cow Girl Cookies.....  I thought this was a great idea...but I really don't know any kids that would really enjoy these....So as I was trying to go to sleep that night..... it HIT ME.... Make Holiday themed..... M&M's always have holiday themed candy... YUP...... Went to the grocery the next day....got all the items........and here we are..........I'm taking order......and have actually donated some to our school as prizes for a fundraiser.... 
Aren't they just cute as can be!!!

And the great thing is........ I already have an order for Christmas Jars.........YAY!!!!  Now if I can get people around me to order Halloween ones....lol...  If not, I guess I'll just eat the Candy......lmao...  

Here's the link.........feel free to DIY!!!! I'm all about that lately...lol

http://www.bakerella.com/mix-things-up/

No comments:

Post a Comment