Saturday, July 28, 2012

Tomato Canner is now part of my Resume!!!

I am officially the Proud owner of 7 quarts of Stewed Tomatoes.  I sure liked Canning Green beans A whole lot better....Not so much work was involved in Green Beans.....  But I am pretty sure now that they are "Clicking"  (Sealing) they are going to be Awesome...... I amaze myself sometimes......  I've done so many things this year that I didn't think I'd ever do......  It's like having a Bucket list at 33 years old......LOL!!!


My youngest son helped the most today....They both wanted to help cut the veggies....but I didn't want 3 people with Knives in our kitchen at the same time.....  Something was bound to happen..... So they helped put tomatoes in the boiling water and then they helped Peel them.  Now, I'm on to finding the perfect Spaghetti Sauce recipe for Canning..... If you know of any please feel free to Send it to me....  My thing is this.....  I know how to Google Spaghetti Sauce recipes.......I'm looking for things that People can actually say that they have tried and think its pretty darn good.....

OH and here's another SIDE NOTE.....  I got 30 quart Jars today FREE!!!!!  YUPPP!!!! That whole WORD OF MOUTH NETWORKING THING WORKS PEOPLE..........  I'm Telling you.......
All I have to do is clean them....and buy lids......

HERE IS THE LINK OF THE STEWED TOMATO RECIPE I USED!!!!
http://thcbbs.com/food/14000/14567-canningstewedtomatoes.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment